A selection of accepted papers are published in Accident Analysis & Prevention (AAP) and all other accepted RS5C conference papers and abstracts are published in DiVA, the Academic Archive Online (Digitala Vetenskapliga Arkivet).
DiVA is a collaborative effort of 40 universities and research institutions in Scandinavia which offers both publishing services and technical solutions for local repositories
The DiVA system, developed and maintained at the Electronic Publishing Centre at Uppsala University, Sweden, supports workflows for both electronic publishing and printing.
Through DiVA, fulltext documents from the participating universities and research institutions are published and archived – hence the name Academic Archive On-line. Today the archive contains mainly doctoral and undergraduate theses and research reports, but DiVA also supports the deposit of preprints and postprints of scientific articles. Monographs and chapters can also be published.
The RS5C proceedings from year 2000 and onwards can be found below.
- Proceedings from RS5C conference on Jeju Island, South Korea, 2018 (DiVA search result)
- Proceedings from RS5C conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2016 (DiVA search result)
- Accident Analysis & Prevention Special Issue from RS5C conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2016 (ScienceDirect)
- Proceedings from RS4C conference in Beijing, China 2013 (DiVA search result)
- Proceedings from RS4C conference in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 2010 (DiVA fulltext)
- Proceedings from RS4C conference in Bangkok, Thailand, 2007 (DiVA fulltext)
- Proceedings from RS4C conference in Warzaw, Poland, 2005 (DiVA fulltext)
- Proceedings from RS3C conference in Moscow, Russia, 2001 (DiVA fulltext)
- Proceedings from RS3C conference in Pretoria, South Africa, 2000 (DiVA fulltext)